Thursday 3 December 2009

Aperitivo Before Dinner In Caffè Tettamanzi

Early evening, at around abour six o'clock, Maria Rita and I quite often like to go out for a walk into the centre of town which is no more than a few minutes' walk away. We often combine this with a bit of shopping and usually stop at a bar for an aperitivo before returning home for dinner. Last night we spent some time in a very charming bar Caffè Tettamanzi which we've frequented a few times on my visits here. I was interested to discover that this particular bar has been written about in another blog Heather On Her Travels and curiously enough Heather's hometown is also Bristol (although we've never met). Anyway, for me, this particular page of her blog is of special interest (in fact, her entire blog is fascinating) and has some excellent photos. Looking at the photos a few minutes ago took me back to last night when Maria Rita and I were both enjoying one of our favourite drinks Cocktail San Pellegrino.

Caffè Tettamanzi at night

No comments:

Post a Comment